Saturday, October 12, 2013

Traitor, I choose you!



That's right, its a Dark Vengeance Chosen.

My old Chaos army (which I will shamefully display in a later post) was painted a clashing navy blue with white trim. When I finally got this chosen in my hands I decided it was time to swap out white for gold. The end result is rather similar to the night lords, however both the blue and gold typically end up duller and more muted, which I honestly prefer for Chaos.




Having never based my old army, I decided it was time to start basing, and with the aid of a box of skeletons my friend loaned me, I had a skeletal arm reaching from the lava.


And lastly a shot that i feel is at a slightly more forgiving distance.



From this point on, I decided to more thoroughly catalog my painting and modeling. And actually took some WIP pictures. Next up was the combination of an ancient and overpriced chaos havok finecast kit, and some fantastic forgeworld goodies.

Cheers!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment